Dean Builds, Inc. is a commercial and industrial construction company based in Lexington, KY. Our services include Construction Management, General Contracting and Design-Build.
We are currently seeking a SITE MANAGER to oversee on-site construction efforts to ensure projects are constructed in accordance with the design, budget and schedule – all in a safe manner. The responsibilities will vary from project to project but generally will include some or all of the following:
- Review and become knowledgeable of project plans and specifications to plan procedures and staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
- Assist in the development of project schedule with specific focus on individual task durations.
- Review all drawings, i.e. shop, architectural, structural, etc., when they are issued to the field and coordinate and maintain a current set at all times.
- Coordinate and manage on-site construction activities from start-up to completion.
- Schedule and coordinate work, including subcontractors.
- Determine materials, equipment and tools needed.
- Assist in ensuring customer satisfaction with the project.
- Set up and close out construction site.
- Conduct job site meetings and utilize cloud based file sharing systems such as Box
- Serve as on-site Safety Officer when one is not specifically assigned to the project.
- Interface with subcontractors, clients, A/E representatives, suppliers and others.
- Must have 5 years minimum experience in Retail/Restaurant/Commercial/Industrial construction
- Knowledge of construction processes, industry, and delivery methods
- Experience working with various computer programs, iPhone and iPad.
- Good communication skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude are essential
Physical requirements: sitting, standing, walking, bending, twisting, climbing, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 50lbs., seeing and reading
This is a full-time exempt field based position. Dean Builds offers medical and dental insurance, paid holidays and vacation and 401k. Site Manager will be provided a truck, fuel card, iPhone and computer.
To apply for this position send us your information below.