Shayne McDonough, CSHS received the AGC of Kentucky’s “Safety Innovation Award” in recognition of developing innovative and creative strategies to promote occupational safety and health for the Kentucky Construction Industry.
McDonough has been with Dean Builds for over 10 years where he has demonstrated leadership and dedication to the highest quality of work.
McDonough showed a focused professional and personal interest in advancing his knowledge and capabilities with regard to safety.
Because of Shayne’s professionalism and work ethic, Dean Builds became a founding member of the AGC of Kentucky PROTECT Safety Program and has earned Level III status, the highest level available.
He is the author and implementor for the Dean Builds “Build Safe | Live Well” safety program which we feel is one of the best safety programs in the industry. This is reflected in our low EMR rating of .74, zero OSHA violations and lost time accidents.
McDonough’s Additional Recognition and Training:
• Member of the AGC Safety Committee for five years
• Chair of the PROTECT Safety Program sub-committee
• AGC of America Advanced Safety Management Training
• AGC of America Safety Management Training
• OSHA 500, 510, 521, 3095, 7405, 7500, 7505, and 7845 Certificates
• OSHA Authorized Construction Trainer
• Certified Safety & Health Specialist
• OSHA’s Public Sector Safety & Health Fundamentals Certificate Program